- Nuts - Healthy fats, small handfuls of nuts (almonds are good) help you from over indulging on unhealthy fats. Peanut butter is good, too. Portion-control.
- Cheese - Not too much! Contains calcium, but high in fat and salt.
- Eggs - In the morning, keep you fuller longer.
- Any vegetables - Green beans, string beans, cucumbers, chickpeas.
- Pomegranates - Low in calories, good for sweet tooth.
- Apples - Decrease appetite.
- Water - No fruit juices or soda, just water.
- Lentils - Stop insulin spikes that cause body to create extra fat.
- Wild salmon - Omega-3 fatty acids.
- Olive oil - Use as a replacement for butter.
- Celery - Burns calories.
- Honey - Minimal nutritional value, same calorie content as sugar.
- Fruit Juice - Contains added sugar.
- Sodas - My weakness. They are terrible for you.
- Candy - Again, terrible for you.
- Canned fruits - Generally come soaked in syrup-y sugar-y liquids.